Information, rules and principles.
1. The portal is a completely free service. You do not pay any fees for the sale or purchase of the item, you do not pay for adding item. Advertisers, sellers and buyers must comply with applicable laws in their country. The portal in no way interferes with communication and agreements between the seller and the buyer. Therefore, the safe passage of the transaction depends on the sellers and buyers themselves. We do not review, we do not guarantee the quality or quantity of goods offered or the reliability of the sellers. The safe of the trade depends on buyers and sellers only. At the end of the auction, the seller and the buyer will now receive a report with the result of the auction. We emphasize that by registering in the portal, you undertake to comply with the rules and applicable laws in your country.
2. We reserve the right to delete a user's profile or added item at any time if there is a suspicion of violation of law or decency. This removal takes place without notice and without prior or subsequent communication. When deleting a profile, we check the user's IP address. We reserve the right to block the user's IP address in case of repeated violations of the rules. If you disagree with the blocation, you can send an explanatory message. If we accept your explanation, we will cancel the blocking.
3. The seller can send message to anybody who did bidding in the auction. There is no restriction. See details about the messages - we do not display the email addresses on the website. Only message receiver knows who did send email to him/her but the sender does not know the email addres to whom he/she send the message. This you can use when the highest bidder did not pay for the auction. Or when the buyer apologized and requested to cancel the bid and asked to withdraw of the trade. The basis of the trade is the agreement between users. We do not interffere into the trade.
4. Set the product price, including shipping costs. The postage must be included in the item price, so the buyer always sees the final amount he pays. This principle also applies to sending goods abroad. Always reflect the shipping cost in the price.
5. Advertise goods, not the company. We will remove the items that will be focuses like the company ad. If you want to display the ad on these pages, please send a message via the form. We will speak with you and offer you the regular ads space.
6. Always communicate with the seller before you pay. This is the first step to eliminate the cheaters. If you pay for the goods and the seller does not send the goods, ask him for a refund to your account. In case expensive items, contact the police. Bank accounts are associated with the specific person who has an ID card. This means that you can clearly identify the person who received the payment.You can request your bank to request the receiver to transfer the amount back. That the amount was intended for another person. Then follow the requirements of the bank or authorities. By the law, there is an obligation that the receiver must return the unjustified received amount back to the sender account. If any big company make a mistake and would send you millions to your account, you can be sure that you will not be able to consume this amount. And if you use some of the money in your favor, you will be forced to return the money back. Of course, this rule can be applied to small amounts, and you do not have to be a big company to apply for a refund. This website will not support you in your effort. We have not built the system to help in these cases.
7. If the parcel will be delivered to you damaged. You shall refuse to take over the item and you should inform the sender. He/she should solve the situation with the shipping company. If you receive goods other than described or damaged in comparison to the description at the auction, than you must contact the seller depends ask for the compensation. If the seller does not agree, such a case can be resolved only through the police. To this end, the necessary documentation must always be provided. Account statement with bank transfer, saved html auction page, e-mail communication with the seller, photo documentation during unpacking and so on. Pay attention and remember that the items information are deleted aftere some time. After that there is no chance to receive any information from the system. The system is not coded to retrieve deleted information.
8. Bank accounts are associated with a specific person. Payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit card, so you can easily document to which account you transffered money. Think about to pass the item to the buyer personally and receive the cash money. Remember that you must comply with applicable laws in your country. Do not send payments in case of unclear circumstances. Consider to send the amount to the account abroad. In the case of foreign sellers, first check the information they provide and contact a foreign company by contacting the official website. This decrease the risk of fraud.
9. As a seller, always send goods with confirmation. So you have proof of sending. Always consider the possibility of personal delivery.
10. Auction details or sales details are deleted 10 days after the end of auction. If you need proof of transaction, use your bank account details, proof of delivery and copy of the auction. For example, you can get a copy of the listing by saving the html listing page. We do not any documents. Trade takes place directly between the seller and the buyer. We do not charge for the buying or selling of the item, we do not collect data about transactions. For this reason, we do not provide documents. Technically, the website is not coded for this service.
11. Submit comments and suggestions for improvements by using the contact form or contacting us at our social profile.
Disclaimer: The information contained within this portal does in no way constitute legal advice. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.